[Capacity-Building-WG] Fwd: [Cbwg-webinars] WEBINAR SURVEY Questions: For review

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 17:20:18 UTC 2020

Colleagues:

Some additional comments from a native French speaker for the Webinar
Survey questions.

[image: photo]
*Alfredo Calderon*
eLearning Consultant

calderon.alfredo at gmail.com

http://aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com | Skype: Alfredo_1212
<#SignatureSanitizer_SafeHtmlFilter_>
| wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon
<http://facebook.com/calderon.alfredo>
<http://pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52> <http://twitter.com/acalderon52>
<http://plus.google.com/u/0/103289446075444313762/posts>
<http://www.pinterest.com/acalderon/> <http://www.slideshare.net/acalderon>
<http://klout.com/#/acalderon52> <http://wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
Get your own email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=get_your_own&srcid=5566547561021440>

<#m_4824391469905494985_SignatureSanitizer_SafeHtmlFilter_>