[Capacity-Building-WG] CBWG Teams: Volunteers

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 15:08:11 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues:

In preparation for our call on February 11, we wish to confirm your
participation in one or more of the following Teams. This topic will be
covered as an item in the call.

*ICANN Learn Policy Development Course team*

*Task*: Filing a submission form with Betsy Andrews and following through
with content based on Marrakesh presentations and direct input from Holly,
Justine, and Jonathan.

*Lead*: Joanna Kulesza

*ICANN At-Large Onboarding slide deck*

*Task*: Working together with Dev (if he's willing) on updating the slide
deck and making is broadly available

*Lead*: Dev Anand Teelucksingh (TBC)

*Webinars team*
*Task*: Identifying current issues of interest to the community and
coordinating with speakers and staff on presenting relevant background
information to the community. It could be used as a platform to do both:
(i)  build capacity on the issue and (ii) form policy-related advice among
our members.
*Lead*: TBD
Please feel free to respond to staff at atlarge.icann.org your selection.

Alfredo Calderon
Co-Chair Capacity Building Working Group

Joanna Kulesza
Co-Chair Capacity Building Working Group

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack