[Capacity-Building-WG] Resources for our work: Instructional Design

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 13:35:31 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues:

This series of materials could be helpful in our tasks.

   - 7 Visual Tips For Creating Effective Training Videos
   https://waterbearlearning.com/7-visual-tips-for-creating-effective-training-videos/
   - Assessing Your E-learning Assessments: Do They Hit the Mark?
   https://blog.commlabindia.com/elearning-design/elearning-assessments-assessing-effectiveness?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CommLabIndia-CustomTraining-ElearningBlog+%28Custom+Training+and+eLearning+Blog%29
   - The Importance Of A Proper Learning Environment In eLearning
   https://elearningindustry.com/importance-proper-elearning-environment

Knd Regards,

[image: photo]
*Alfredo Calderon*
eLearning Consultant

calderon.alfredo at gmail.com

http://aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com | Skype: Alfredo_1212 <#>
| wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon
<http://facebook.com/calderon.alfredo>
<http://pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52> <http://twitter.com/acalderon52>
<http://plus.google.com/u/0/103289446075444313762/posts>
<http://www.pinterest.com/acalderon/> <http://www.slideshare.net/acalderon>
<http://klout.com/#/acalderon52> <http://wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
Get your own email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=get_your_own&srcid=5566547561021440>