[Capacity-Building-WG] ***CALL IN 15 MINUTES*** / Meeting invitation: At-Large Capacity Building Working Group call on Monday, 13 January 2020 at 17:00 UTC

Joanna Kulesza joannakulesza at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 18:26:13 UTC 2020

Dear all,
thank you for a productive call today. Picking up swiftly on our AIs, I
would like to request your input into three working subgroups:

-          ICANN Learn Policy Development Course team: filing a submission
form with Betsy Andrews and following through with content based on
Marrakesh presentations and direct input from Holly, Justine and Jonathan.
I'm happy to lead the work here, letting you know where we stand and how
you can help with moving us forward.

-          ICANN AtLarge Onboarding slide deck: working together with Dev
(if he's willing) on updating the slidedeck and making is broadly available

-          Webinars team: identifying current issues of interest to the
community and coordinating with speakers and staff on presenting relevant
background information to the community. As indicated during the call, we
could start with a .org/PIR related meeting asap. It could be used as a
platform to do both: build capacity on the issue and form policy related
opinions among our members.

Feel free to respond to this message to me and Alfredo directly, CCing
staff to be included in further work of a working subgroup of your choice.  You
are more than welcome to join more than one team.

Thank you,

Joanna Kulesza

Best regards,
Joanna Kulesza, PhD
assistant professor of international law and Internet governance
Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Lodz
Kopcinskiego Street 8/12, 90-232 Lodz, Poland
publications: https://unilodz.academia.edu/JoannaKulesza/
website: https://pl.linkedin.com/in/kuleszajoanna

pon., 13 sty 2020 o 17:45 ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>