[Capacity-Building-WG] NEWCOMER

Joanna Kulesza joannakulesza at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 10:36:35 UTC 2020

Welcome Innocent! Looking forward to working with you and learning
together.

All best wishes,

Joanna

W dniu 07.11.2020 o 07:39, ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE pisze:
> Innocent.
> Am glad  you are here. Keep uo the wonderful work you started withing
> the ecosystem.
> Cheers
> AK
>
> On Fri, 6 Nov 2020, 16:54 Innocent Adriko, <jazinnoadriko at gmail.com
> <mailto:jazinnoadriko at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello everyone,
>
>     My name is Innocent Adriko from Uganda.
>
>     It is a pleasure to join this team and I look forward to working
>     closely with you all.
>

>     Kind regards,
>     Innocent.

>     By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of
>     your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing
>     list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy
>     (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy
>     <https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy>) and the website Terms of
>     Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos
>     <https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos>). You can visit the Mailman
>     link above to change your membership status or configuration,
>     including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or
>     disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.
>

> Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>,Weekly Bulletin
> <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal
> <http://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/> PGPortal
> <https://uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/>

Best regards,
Joanna Kulesza, PhD
assistant professor of international law and Internet governance
Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Lodz
Kopcinskiego Street 8/12, 90-232 Lodz, Poland
publications: https://unilodz.academia.edu/JoannaKulesza/
website: https://pl.linkedin.com/in/kuleszajoanna