[Cbwg-icann-learn] ODP: ICANN Learn course master doc

jkuleszaicann at gmail.com jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 17:47:24 UTC 2020

Dear Hadia,yes, of course, March 1st, thank you for your vigilance:). Please kindly use the link below (in my original message). Do let me know should Google stand in your way of accessing the file.Best wishesJ.------ Oryginalna wiadomość------Od: Hadia  Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawiData: Wt., 25 lut 2020 11:59Do: Joanna Kulesza;Cbwg-icann-learn at icann.org;DW: Temat:RE: [Cbwg-icann-learn] ICANN Learn course master docHi Joanna,

Thank you for this. Where can I find the final draft document?
P.S.
I think you mean the deadline for comments is March 1st

Thank you
Hadia