[Cbwg-icann-learn] [Ext] At-Large Policy Advice – Penholder Course - Google Docs

Elizabeth Andrews elizabeth.andrews at icann.org
Tue Mar 3 21:03:54 UTC 2020

Hi Joanna,

You have a couple of options:

1. The next step is to have the presenters record their presentations. These need to be short videos that are easy to stream and they need to be captioned. So consider breaking each presentation up into two or three videos connected by some text.

2. The next step is to have your presenters send detailed scripts of their presentations from which we can help you evaluate for interactivity with the likely outcome that there will be one short video recorded from each presentation content and the rest of that content will be designed as interactive text in the body of the course.

I think the latter option will be more engaging but it will also take a bit more effort and time, so based on other variables you’re contending with the first option may be out best choice.

Best wishes,
Betsy

Sent from my iPhone