[Cbwg-webinars] Promo for the next webinar "DoH/DoT: Benefits, Drawbacks and a Way Forward?” (7 September 2020)

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:54:20 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues:

I actually agree with Holly. The whole purpose of the Webinar is to bring these concepts down to earth. The visual aid helps give the audience an idea I also agree with Hadia that it might be adequate to be as accurate as possible on the objectives of the Webinar. Holly is already well known in the community and some of her bio info can be part of the pre-slides before the beginning of the recording or even as a very short intro.

Great job, Natalia.