[Cbwg-webinars] FYI - Feedback from Interpreters on the At-Large Capacity Building Webinar (4 May 2020)

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Thu May 7 03:06:02 UTC 2020

Dear Gisella:

Thank you for these pointers. Very helpful to improve on future webinars.

Regards,

[image: photo]
*Alfredo Calderon*
eLearning Consultant

calderon.alfredo at gmail.com

http://aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com | Skype: Alfredo_1212
<#SignatureSanitizer_SafeHtmlFilter_>
| wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon
<http://facebook.com/calderon.alfredo>
<http://pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52> <http://twitter.com/acalderon52>
<http://plus.google.com/u/0/103289446075444313762/posts>
<http://www.pinterest.com/acalderon/> <http://www.slideshare.net/acalderon>
<http://klout.com/#/acalderon52> <http://wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
Get your own email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=get_your_own&srcid=5566547561021440>