[cc-humanrights] Human Rights and ICANN - session description

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Fri Dec 5 13:29:56 UTC 2014

Hi Rafik,

You're right. Tuesday is constituency day, so that is ruled out. Can
we do Monday afternoon 13:30 - 16:30 ?

I also found in the archives we agreed earlier on a three hour
meeting, so let's go for that.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint = 8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4 678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9