[cc-humanrights] Calls of subgroups 1 and 4 scheduled

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 13:33:21 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

This is a quick reminder of the call of SG4 on "Providing input to PDP new
gTLDs from a human rights perspective" which will start in *about 30
min* (14:00
UTC). The information to access the Adobe room can be found below.

*Proposed agenda:*
- Discussion of the terms of reference of this SG. Please see an initial
draft below
- Potential need for prioritization of issues
- Upcoming deadlines (particularly the New gTLD program implementation
review)
- Sharing of tasks

You are more than welcome to join us!
Best wishes,
Marília

*Adobe Connect: *https://icann.adobeconnect.com/ncuc/

*Passcodes/Pin codes:*

Participant passcode: HR

*Dial in numbers:*

*Country*

*Toll Numbers*

*Freephone/Toll Free Number*

ARGENTINA

0800-777-0519

AUSTRALIA

ADELAIDE:

61-8-8121-4842

1-800-657-260

AUSTRALIA

BRISBANE:

61-7-3102-0944

1-800-657-260

AUSTRALIA

CANBERRA:

61-2-6100-1944

1-800-657-260

AUSTRALIA

MELBOURNE:

61-3-9010-7713

1-800-657-260

AUSTRALIA

PERTH:

61-8-9467-5223

1-800-657-260

AUSTRALIA

SYDNEY:

61-2-8205-8129

1-800-657-260

AUSTRIA

43-1-92-81-113

0800-005-259

BELGIUM

32-2-400-9861

0800-3-8795

BRAZIL

0800-7610651

CHILE

1230-020-2863

CHINA

CHINA A:

86-400-810-4789

10800-712-1670

CHINA

CHINA B:

86-400-810-4789

10800-120-1670

COLOMBIA

01800-9-156474

CZECH REPUBLIC

420-2-25-98-56-64

800-700-177

DENMARK

45-7014-0284

8088-8324

ESTONIA

800-011-1093

FINLAND

358-9-5424-7162

0-800-9-14610

FRANCE

LYON:

33-4-26-69-12-85

080-511-1496

FRANCE

MARSEILLE:

33-4-86-06-00-85

080-511-1496

FRANCE

PARIS:

33-1-70-70-60-72

080-511-1496

GERMANY

49-69-2222-20362

0800-664-4247

GREECE

30-80-1-100-0687

00800-12-7312

HONG KONG

852-3001-3863

800-962-856

HUNGARY

06-800-12755

INDIA

INDIA A:

000-800-852-1268

INDIA

INDIA B:

000-800-001-6305

INDIA

INDIA C:

1800-300-00491

INDONESIA

001-803-011-3982

IRELAND

353-1-246-7646

1800-992-368

ISRAEL

1-80-9216162

ITALY

MILAN:

39-02-3600-6007

800-986-383

JAPAN

OSAKA:

81-6-7739-4799

0066-33-132439

JAPAN

TOKYO:

81-3-5539-5191

0066-33-132439

LATVIA

8000-3185

LUXEMBOURG

352-27-000-1364

MALAYSIA

1-800-81-3065

MEXICO

001-866-376-9696

NETHERLANDS

31-20-718-8588

0800-023-4378

NEW ZEALAND

64-9-970-4771

0800-447-722

NORWAY

47-21-590-062

800-15157

PANAMA

011-001-800-5072065

PERU

0800-53713

PHILIPPINES

63-2-858-3716

POLAND

00-800-1212572

PORTUGAL

8008-14052

RUSSIA

8-10-8002-0144011

SAUDI ARABIA

800-8-110087

SINGAPORE

65-6883-9230

800-120-4663

SLOVAK REPUBLIC

421-2-322-422-25

SOUTH AFRICA

080-09-80414

SOUTH KOREA

82-2-6744-1083

00798-14800-7352

SPAIN

34-91-414-25-33

800-300-053

SWEDEN

46-8-566-19-348

0200-884-622

SWITZERLAND

41-44-580-6398

0800-120-032

TAIWAN

886-2-2795-7379

00801-137-797

THAILAND

001-800-1206-66056

UNITED KINGDOM

BIRMINGHAM:

44-121-210-9025

0808-238-6029

UNITED KINGDOM

GLASGOW:

44-141-202-3225

0808-238-6029

UNITED KINGDOM

LEEDS:

44-113-301-2125

0808-238-6029

UNITED KINGDOM

LONDON:

44-20-7108-6370

0808-238-6029

UNITED KINGDOM

MANCHESTER:

44-161-601-1425

0808-238-6029

URUGUAY

000-413-598-3421

USA

1-517-345-9004

866-692-5726

VENEZUELA

0800-1-00-3702

*Restrictions may exist when accessing freephone/toll free numbers using a
mobile telephone.*