[cc-humanrights] ICANN and Human Rights conf call summary - 22 Jan

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Thu Jan 22 16:46:59 UTC 2015

Hi Matthew,

I tried to get the paper on the Google Doc but it won't accept the
footnotes, so we'll keep on editing in a doc. Attached again for your
convenience. Please send the comments to me and Monika
(Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu).

The FAQ where Stefania is working on can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ta39x9_oTbJcMX5mTyJyAdNw1peggiGtevInma3LNhs/edit

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9