[cc-humanrights] draft flyer for session at ICANN52 Singapore

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Fri Jan 30 11:23:16 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Please find a draft version of the flyer attached.

Looking forward to discuss.

This would make that we have an attractive package that we can
distribute physically and digitally at ICANN52, with the flyer, FAQ and
paper.

I will ensure that the paper will have an attractive lay-out version by
the 7th.

Best,

Niels
--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9