[cc-humanrights] updated agenda of public ICANN HR session

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Mon Jun 15 14:22:35 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Please find underneath the update agenda for the public session on
Wednesday at ICANN in Buenos Aires. Please let me know if you think
people or specific issues are missing.

Rafik, have you been able to move the working session to right after
the public meeting?

Welcome and introductions
		Niels ten Oever (Article19 and Chair of the CCWP)
		Rafik Dammak (NCSG chair)

Presentation of new issue report
		Monika Zalnieriute (European University)

Discussion and gathering of recommendations on report from audience
and panel

Update on the GAC Human Rights and International Law Working Group
		Co-Chairs of the GAC WG, UK & Peru

Update and presentation on the ICANN report by Council of Europe
		Lee Hibbard (Council of Europe)

Discussion on how and where human rights policies and assessment could
be established in ICANN and its policy process.
		Patrik Fallstrom (SSAC)
		Avri Doria (former member of ATRT2 team)
		Alan Greenberg (ALAC)
		Greg Shatan (IPC)
		Michele Neylon (RrSG)
		Bill Drake (NCUC)
		Rafik Dammak (NCSG)
		Wolfgang Kleinwachter (Board)
		GAC working group representative

Summary - Marilia Maciel

I hope to be able to send out the final version of the report tonight.

Best,

Niels
- --
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9