[cc-humanrights] ICANN55 overview, welcome new members, and road forward

vidushi at cis-india.org vidushi at cis-india.org
Fri Apr 1 10:07:27 UTC 2016

Dear Gangesh, Aarti, Marillia, Monika and Renata,

I just wanted to circle back on my email below. The Research Sub Group's first call was supposed to be today, 1st April at 13:00 UTC. As I have received no confirmation, I have suggested moving this call to the 4th of April, at 13:00 UTC. Kindly confirm your availability so Mariam can provide us support.

Best wishes and look forward to your confirmations,

Vidushi