[cc-humanrights] Call for subgroup 2 scheduled

vidushi at cis-india.org vidushi at cis-india.org
Thu Jan 21 10:35:38 UTC 2016

Dear Rafik,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you with details of the call. This is the link for the agenda, transcipt, mp3 and chat: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Subgroup+2

Here are the main action items:

1. Mandate: As this SG's work will overlap to some extent with SG3 and SG4, it was decided to keep the focus of our research narrow and outside the scope of the other SGs.
2. We identified areas of human rights violations that we could begin looking into. Out of the 11 potential topics of research CIS had identified, we chose to focus on 4 areas that did not overlap with the other SGs and divided it amongst ourselves. We will report our progress on each topic and decide how to take it forward next week.

Do let me know if you need further details.

Thanks,

Vidushi