[cc-humanrights] draft vizualization HR table

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Fri May 6 11:25:29 UTC 2016

Hi all,

After talking through all the details of human rights and ICANN policy
with a designer she has taken a first stab at vizualizing the table.

Let me know what you all think and whether you like the direction in
which she is thinking.

Suggestions, questions, remarks are very welcome.

All the best,

Niels