[cc-humanrights] draft vizualization HR table

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Fri May 6 11:34:48 UTC 2016

Hi NIels - thanks.

Would it be possible to link to or send around the supporting document
so that we can understand the visualisation more fully.

Thanks.

Mathew

On 5/6/2016 1:25 PM, Niels ten Oever wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After talking through all the details of human rights and ICANN policy
> with a designer she has taken a first stab at vizualizing the table.
>
> Let me know what you all think and whether you like the direction in
> which she is thinking.
>
> Suggestions, questions, remarks are very welcome.
>
> All the best,
>
> Niels

Matthew Shears | Director, Global Internet Policy & Human Rights Project
Center for Democracy & Technology | cdt.org
E: mshears at cdt.org | T: +44.771.247.2987