[cc-humanrights] [cc-humanrights-research] draft vizualization HR table

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Mon May 9 09:18:55 UTC 2016

Thanks for your input Corinne and Vidushi! I just sent your comments
back to the designer. I would like to give her a bit of creative freedom
and she what she does with your comments, I like it that someone who is
new to the processes tries to make sense of it. Let's see what the next
iteration is, if we don;t like it we'll start adding text.

Am a bit afraid though it might become too text heavy, eventhough
Corinne's example was rly nice.

Cheers,

~n.,

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9