[cc-humanrights] Fwd: FW: ICANN and Human Rights meeting in Helsinki

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Mon May 30 09:12:19 UTC 2016

Dear all,

We did not get a meeting slot for the CCWP HR in Helsinki. So we could
present out work (very shortly) in the joint meeting with the GAC WG
HRIL, which is only 45 minutes in total, or we could think of other
possibilities.

Any thoughts?

Maybe we can have an informal coordination meeting on Sunday evening in
Helsinki?

Best,

Niels