[cc-humanrights] Stepping down as chair

Akriti akriti at cis-india.org
Wed Feb 19 08:35:17 UTC 2020

    	Hi everyone!
I wanted to inform you all that I left the Centre for Internet and Society a month ago to pursue a research position in another think tank in Bangalore. And as such, I have no scope within my work to continue working on ICANN. Of course, I am personally to contribute in the figure however it cannot be so in the role of a Chair anymore. Thank you to all of you I've met over these years and who've made our work in this group much stronger! Feel free to email me at akritibopanna at outlook.com in the future :)
Now would also be a good time in case someone wants to step up and join Austin to lead the group!
Best, Akriti