[cc-humanrights] Stepping down as chair

Niels ten Oever mail at nielstenoever.net
Mon Feb 24 11:07:09 UTC 2020

Dear Austin,

Unfortunately, the has been no activity whatsoever in the implementation team. So there is painfully little to report. I also asked on the implementation team list what next steps are, and I did not get any response. Perhaps we could ask NCUC/NCSG leadership to hear more about what the planning of the ICANN board vis a vis the bylaw changes, etc.

Happy to join the call of course.

Best,

Niels