[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: ICANN59 | Application for ccNSO Travel Funding

Stephen Deerhake sdeerhake at nic.as
Thu Feb 23 13:48:54 UTC 2017

Submitted on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 13:48
Submitted values are:

First Name + Last Name: Stephen Deerhake
Affiliation: .AS (American Samoa) ccTLD Registry
Email: sdeerhake at nic.as
Please specify how you intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO at the
next ICANN meeting: I currently am a member of the Guideline Review,
Strategic Operating Procedures, and TechDay Working Groups.  I normally
participate in all three face-to-face WG meetings on the Sunday prior to the
start of the meeting.  Additionally, I participate in the face-to-face
Council meeting.
Additional relevant information: I also represent the ccNSO on the ECA, and
the ECA is expected to hold it's first ever public forum under the new bylaws
at ICANN 59.  I shall be actively participating in this event per my
responsibilities as an ECA member.
I have read the <a href="/about/travel-funding-07apr16-en.pdf"
target="_blank">ccNSO Travel Funding Guidelines</a> and understand the
process and conditions: Yes
Number of times ccNSO funding received the last 3 public ICANN meetings: 2
Do you have your employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding? Yes, I
have my employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding (OR, I am not
employed)
Employment status: Yes, I am employed
   --Please, provide your employer's contact information: --
   Employer's Name: GDNS, LLC
   Employer's Email: sdeerhake at gdns.com

Would you have the possibility to attend the meeting, if you would only
receive one part of the funding (either plane ticket or hotel only)? No, I
need full funding to be able to attend the meeting