[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: ICANN60 | Application for ccNSO Travel Funding

Leonard Obonyo leonard at tespok.co.ke
Wed Jul 12 16:01:16 UTC 2017

Submitted on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 16:01
Submitted values are:

First Name + Last Name: Leonard Obonyo
Affiliation: Kenya Network Information Centre (KENIC) / TESPOK
Email: leonard at tespok.co.ke
Please specify how you intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO at the
next ICANN meeting:
I have actively participated in ccNSO meeetings in ICANN 56 and ICANN 57
since then I have not been able to attend another ICANN meeting due to
funding.
I intend to contribute by attending ICANN 60 meeting and follow ccNSO
discussion on PDP retirement, Rejection action petition and in general follow
updates on ICANN operational plan and budget discussions.
Additional relevant information: None
I have read the <a href="/about/travel-funding-07apr16-en.pdf"
target="_blank">ccNSO Travel Funding Guidelines</a> and understand the
process and conditions: Yes
Number of times ccNSO funding received the last 3 public ICANN meetings: 0
Do you have your employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding? Yes, I
have my employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding (OR, I am not
employed)
Employment status: Yes, I am employed
   --Please, provide your employer's contact information: --
     Employer's Name: Technology Service Providers Association of
     Kenya (TESPOK)
     Employer's Email: tespok at tespok.co.ke

Would you have the possibility to attend the meeting, if you would only
receive one part of the funding (either plane ticket or hotel only)? Yes, I
can accept to be funded only partly