[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: ICANN59 | Application for ccNSO Travel Funding

David Hurtado Valdiviezo dhurtado at nic.ec
Thu Mar 2 16:28:47 UTC 2017

Submitted on Thursday, March 2, 2017 - 16:28
Submitted values are:

First Name + Last Name: David Hurtado Valdiviezo
Affiliation: Nic.ec
Email: dhurtado at nic.ec
Please specify how you intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO at the
next ICANN meeting:
I'm the General Manager of Nic.ec in Ecuador wich is the unique provider of
.EC domain.
Ecuador is a small Country with a lot of oportunities focused in the use of
Internet specially benefits of the use of Country Code top level Domains
related to E- Commerce, and have a digital identity focused on all types of
enterprises in the country. I am developing different projects with the
objective of bringing Ecuador to the Digital Age.
Additional relevant information:
I have read the <a href="/about/travel-funding-07apr16-en.pdf"
target="_blank">ccNSO Travel Funding Guidelines</a> and understand the
process and conditions: Yes
Number of times ccNSO funding received the last 3 public ICANN meetings: 0
Do you have your employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding? Yes, I
have my employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding (OR, I am not
employed)
Employment status: Yes, I am employed
   --Please, provide your employer's contact information: --
   Employer's Name: David Hurtado
   Employer's Email: dhurtado at nic.ec

Would you have the possibility to attend the meeting, if you would only
receive one part of the funding (either plane ticket or hotel only)? No, I
need full funding to be able to attend the meeting