[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: Application Form

Country Code Names Supporting Organisation webmaster at icann.org
Fri May 31 21:02:40 UTC 2019

Data Processing Acknowledgement: Friday, May 31, 2019 - 17:02

Submitted values are:

First/Given Name: Guðrun
Last/Family Name: Poulsen
Gender: Female
E-mail Address: gudrun at nic.fo
    ==ccTLD Manager==
      I am employed by a ccTLD manager, or have the support of a ccTLD
      manager.: Yes
      If yes, please specify which ccTLD: fo
      If yes, please select the relevant ICANN region for your ccTLD:
      Europe

I have my employer’s approval to attend the meeting for which I requested
ccNSO travel support.: Yes
Please select your preference: I apply for /full/ funding (economy class
ticket to the travel destination, hotel costs for the approved duration of
the trip and a per diem)
I am unable to attend the upcoming ICANN meeting without ccNSO Travel
Support.: Yes
I am a ccNSO-appointed co-chair to a Cross-Community working Group (CCWG): No
I am a ccNSO Council member.: No
I am a Customer Standing Committee (CSC) member.: No
I am expecting to be a speaker/presenter/session chair at ccNSO relevant
sessions during the ICANN meeting for which I apply for funding.: Yes
If yes, please specify: (role + session): I haven't been given a session at
ICANN65, but I'm more than willing abd would be happy to help, if someone
get's hindered to attend or something. I could also volunteer to be a session
chair at the next ICANN meeting taking place in Mexico, where I studied for 1
year :)
I am a ccNSO Working Group Chair actively meeting at the ICANN meeting for
which funding is requested.: No
I am a ccNSO Working Group member actively meeting at the ICANN meeting for
which funding is requested.: Yes
I am a liaison to the ccNSO Council, as per the definition included in the
relevant ccNSO Guideline: Liaison and Observers [1].: No
I am an observer, as per the definition included in the relevant ccNSO
Guideline: Liaison and Observers [2].: No
I am a ccNSO appointed observer/liaison to another SO/AC, as per the
definition included in the relevant ccNSO Guideline: Liaisons and Observers
[3].: No
I am currently contributing to the work of the ccNSO in another capacity.:
Yes
If yes, please specify: I still see my self as one of the newcommers. But I'm
trying to engange in the ccNSO environment and in what there is.
I have a different ccNSO-relevant role.: No
I currently am an active member of the broader ccTLD community.: Yes
If yes, please specify: I'm a part of the Meeting Programme Comittee, where
my intention is to participate all I can.
I have an interest in becoming an active member of the broader ccTLD
community.: Yes
If yes, please specify: For sure. I find it very interesting.
In the future, I intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO.: Yes
If yes, please specify:
Yes, I would love to. Attending to the ICANN confrences gives me so much
energy to my daily work, and being able to hear presentations from other
ccTLDs and learn abour their challenges is very fruitful for especially small
ccTLDs.

I was previously granted ccNSO travel funding.: Yes
If yes, please specify:
ICANN64
ICANN63
ICANN61
Any additional information you would like to share?
Privacy Policy: I agree.

[1] https://ccnso.icann.org/en/about/guidelines.htm
[2] https://ccnso.icann.org/en/about/guidelines.htm
[3] https://ccnso.icann.org/en/about/guidelines.htm