[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: Application Form

Country Code Names Supporting Organisation via Country Code Names Supporting Organisation webmaster at icann.org
Wed Jan 22 09:50:41 UTC 2020

Data Processing Acknowledgement: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - 04:50

Submitted values are:

First/Given Name: Abdullah Cemil
Last/Family Name: Akcam
Gender: Male
E-mail Address: abdullahcemil.akcam at btk.gov.tr
    ==ccTLD Manager==
      I am employed by a ccTLD manager, or have the support of a ccTLD
      manager.: Yes
      If yes, please specify which ccTLD: .tr
      If yes, please select the relevant ICANN region for your ccTLD:
      Asia-Pacific

I have my employer’s approval to attend the meeting for which I requested
ccNSO travel support.: Yes
Please select your preference: I apply for /full/ funding (economy class
ticket to the travel destination, hotel costs for the approved duration of
the trip and a per diem)
I am unable to attend the upcoming ICANN meeting without ccNSO Travel
Support.: Yes
I am a ccNSO-appointed co-chair to a Cross-Community working Group (CCWG): No
I am a ccNSO Council member.: No
I am a Customer Standing Committee (CSC) member.: No
I am expecting to be a speaker/presenter/session chair at ccNSO relevant
sessions during the ICANN meeting for which I apply for funding.: Yes
If yes, please specify: (role + session): I expect to make a presentation
about .tr management transition in Turkey
I am a ccNSO Working Group Chair actively meeting at the ICANN meeting for
which funding is requested.: No
I am a ccNSO Working Group member actively meeting at the ICANN meeting for
which funding is requested.: Yes
I am a liaison to the ccNSO Council, as per the definition included in the
relevant ccNSO Guideline: Liaison and Observers [1].: No
I am an observer, as per the definition included in the relevant ccNSO
Guideline: Liaison and Observers [2].: No
I am a ccNSO appointed observer/liaison to another SO/AC, as per the
definition included in the relevant ccNSO Guideline: Liaisons and Observers
[3].: No
I am currently contributing to the work of the ccNSO in another capacity.:
Yes
If yes, please specify: I am a member of IGLC and several working groups
including Universal Acceptance
I have a different ccNSO-relevant role.: No
I currently am an active member of the broader ccTLD community.: No
I have an interest in becoming an active member of the broader ccTLD
community.: Yes
If yes, please specify: I am relatively new to ccTLD world because my company
recently assumed the registry role for ".tr". Hence, I want to engage as much
as possible by attending meetings and webinars as well as reading informative
documents.
In the future, I intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO.: Yes
If yes, please specify: I want to be more active in working groups and
committees (especially IGLC)
I was previously granted ccNSO travel funding.: Yes
If yes, please specify: ICANN67
Any additional information you would like to share?
Privacy Policy: I agree.

[1] https://ccnso.icann.org/en/about/guidelines.htm
[2] https://ccnso.icann.org/en/about/guidelines.htm
[3] https://ccnso.icann.org/en/about/guidelines.htm