[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: ccNSO Application Form

Country Code Names Supporting Organisation no-reply at icann.org
Fri Oct 13 16:13:58 UTC 2023

Submitted on Fri, 10/13/2023 - 16:13

Submitted values are:

First/Given Name:: JCfUZQsq
Last/Family Name:: JCfUZQsq
Gender: Female
E-mail Address:: testing at example.com
ccTLD Manager
-------------
I am employed by a ccTLD manager, or have the support of a ccTLD manager.:
Yes
If yes, please specify which ccTLD:: 4111111111111111
If yes, please select the relevant ICANN region for your ccTLD:: Africa

I have my employer's approval to attend the meeting for which I requested
ccNSO travel support.: Yes
Please select your preference:: I apply for <em>full</em> funding (economy
class ticket to the travel destination, hotel costs for the approved duration
of the trip and a per diem)
I am unable to attend the upcoming ICANN meeting without ccNSO Travel
Support.: Yes
I am a ccNSO-appointed co-chair to a Cross-Community working Group (CCWG):
Yes
I am a ccNSO Council member.: Yes
I am a Customer Standing Committee (CSC) member.: Yes
I am expecting to be a speaker/presenter/session chair at ccNSO relevant
sessions during the ICANN meeting for which I apply for funding.: Yes
If yes, please specify: (role + session):
555

I am a ccNSO Working Group Chair actively meeting at the ICANN meeting for
which funding is requested.: Yes
I am a ccNSO Working Group member actively meeting at the ICANN meeting for
which funding is requested.: Yes
I am a liaison to the ccNSO Council, as per the definition included in the
relevant ccNSO Guideline: Liaison and Observers.: Yes
If yes, please specify:
555

I am an observer, as per the definition included in the relevant ccNSO
Guideline: Liaison and Observers.: Yes
If yes, please specify::
555

I am a ccNSO appointed observer/liaison to another SO/AC, as per the
definition included in the relevant ccNSO Guideline: Liaisons and Observers.:
Yes
If yes, please specify::
555

I am currently contributing to the work of the ccNSO in another capacity.:
Yes
If yes, please specify::
555

I have a different ccNSO-relevant role.: Yes
If yes, please specify::
555

I currently am an active member of the broader ccTLD community.: No
I have an interest in becoming an active member of the broader ccTLD
community.: Yes
If yes, please specify::
555

In the future, I intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO.: Yes
If yes, please specify::
555

I was previously granted ccNSO travel funding.: Yes
If yes, please specify: :
555

  Any additional information you would like to share?:
555

Privacy Policy: I Agree