[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: ccNSO Application Form

Country Code Names Supporting Organisation no-reply at icann.org
Thu Jun 20 03:54:09 UTC 2024

Submitted on Thu, 06/20/2024 - 03:54

Submitted values are:

First/Given Name:: Norman
Last/Family Name:: Warput
Gender: Male
E-mail Address:: normanwarput at trbr.vu
ccTLD Manager
-------------
I am employed by a ccTLD manager, or have the support of a ccTLD manager.:
Yes
If yes, please specify which ccTLD:: vu ccTLD
If yes, please select the relevant ICANN region for your ccTLD:: Asia-Pacific

I have my employer's approval to attend the meeting for which I requested
ccNSO travel support.: Yes
Please select your preference:: I apply for <em>partial</em> funding (hotel
accommodation for the approved duration of the trip & per diem. No flight.)
I am unable to attend the upcoming ICANN meeting without ccNSO Travel
Support.: Yes
I am a ccNSO-appointed co-chair to a Cross-Community working Group (CCWG): No
I am a ccNSO Council member.: No
I am a Customer Standing Committee (CSC) member.: No
I am expecting to be a speaker/presenter/session chair at ccNSO relevant
sessions during the ICANN meeting for which I apply for funding.: No
I am a ccNSO Working Group Chair actively meeting at the ICANN meeting for
which funding is requested.: No
I am a ccNSO Working Group member actively meeting at the ICANN meeting for
which funding is requested.: Yes
I am a liaison to the ccNSO Council, as per the definition included in the
relevant ccNSO Guideline: Liaison and Observers.: No
I am an observer, as per the definition included in the relevant ccNSO
Guideline: Liaison and Observers.: No
I am a ccNSO appointed observer/liaison to another SO/AC, as per the
definition included in the relevant ccNSO Guideline: Liaisons and Observers.:
No
I am currently contributing to the work of the ccNSO in another capacity.:
Yes
If yes, please specify::
Delegated Holder for vu ccTLD. Member of the Vanuatu Internet Society
(VITUS). Member of Pacific Island Chapter Internet Society (PICISOC)

I have a different ccNSO-relevant role.: No
I currently am an active member of the broader ccTLD community.: Yes
If yes, please specify::
1. Vanuatu Internet user Society (VITUS)
2. Pacific Island Chapter of the Internet Society (PICISOC)
3. Pac ccTLD Members - (New Group established as an Outcome of ICANN78)
4. Vanuatu Internet Governance Forum (VanIGF)
5. Asia Pacific Regional Internet Governance Forum (APRIGF)

I have an interest in becoming an active member of the broader ccTLD
community.: Yes
If yes, please specify::
Universal Acceptance and International Domain Names

In the future, I intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO.: Yes
If yes, please specify::
In future I wanted to contribute to the work of the ccNSO in setting up the
platform to nurture consensus, technical cooperation and skill building among
ccTLDs and facilitates the development of best practices for ccTLD managers.
Also to educate the pacific Island counties and Government on the use of
Universal Acceptance and best Practices.

I was previously granted ccNSO travel funding.: Yes
If yes, please specify: :
ICANN77 in Washington DC. I did a presentation on cybersecurity in ccTLD

  Any additional information you would like to share?:
I am also developing a Business model for the Registry service for ccTLD in
the south pacific.

Privacy Policy: I Agree