[Ccpdp-rm] REMINDER: ccPDP Review Mechanism Working Group teleconference | 4 August at 20:00 UTC

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Wed Aug 4 19:02:29 UTC 2021

Totally Agree Patrício. Could not understand the phrase…

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From: Ccpdp-rm <ccpdp-rm-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Patricio Poblete via Ccpdp-rm <ccpdp-rm at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 12:20
To: Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na>
Cc: Patricio Poblete via Ccpdp-rm <ccpdp-rm at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Ccpdp-rm] REMINDER: ccPDP Review Mechanism Working Group teleconference | 4 August at 20:00 UTC

Hello all,

I agree with Eberhard's proposed shorter version.

The phrase "informed choice to be make a choice whether to contest and assert the choice" seems awkward, and I am not really sure what it means.

Patricioi