[Ccpdp-rm] Next Meeting

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Tue Dec 21 13:01:43 UTC 2021

Dear Joke, Bart

while I am only the vice-chair of the Retirement PDP Wg (where this came
to the fore), I can not find Ms Sataki on the list of its members,
participants, observers, experts and staff.

I do not find this in order from a perspective of transparency, as a
general principle.

In my view, every single subscriber to a Wg mailing list should be
listed, most likely as observer(s) of the Wg.

greetings, el

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse   \         /       Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
el at lisse.NA             / *      |  Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)