[Ccpdp-rm] CCPDP-RM - Research into documents from WS1

Stephen Deerhake @ ASNIC sdeerhake at nic.as
Fri May 28 21:32:10 UTC 2021

Thank you Bernard for your work.

Have a great weekend.

Best Regards,
/Stephen

From: Ccpdp-rm <ccpdp-rm-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Bernard Turcotte via Ccpdp-rm <ccpdp-rm at icann.org>
Date: Friday, May 28, 2021 at 13:37
To: Kimberly Carlson via Ccpdp-rm <ccpdp-rm at icann.org>
Subject: [Ccpdp-rm] CCPDP-RM - Research into documents from WS1

All,

As agreed on our last call I have gone through WS1 history to find any documents which could be relevant to us.

I only found 3, one which is the Sidley memo which was already circulated (but is included in this email), and the Jones Day (ICANN external counsel) response to the Sidley memo. The last one is  Annex 7 of the WS1 report which details the recommendations regarding the IRP as I think it's useful background information in our context.

I am also including an excerpt from the ICANN mission as I think this is relevant to the two legal memos.

For completeness, I am also including the relevant section of RFC 1591.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support to the ccPDP-RM