[Ccpdp-rm] Correction to prior post regarding the upcoming 4 April 2022 meeting

Stephen Deerhake @ ASNIC sdeerhake at nic.as
Wed Apr 20 18:38:18 UTC 2022

Greetings,

I was hoping my time machine would be fully operational by now so that we could indeed hold the next Review Mechanism WG meeting on 4 April 2022, as indicated in my last post, but alias, there are still some technical issues that remain to be resolved… 😉

Thus, our next scheduled Review Mechanism WG call will be on 4 May 2022, and NOT 4 April 2022.  Please accept my apologies for any confusion.

Best Regards,
/Stephen