[Ccpdp-rm] Correspondence from the ccNSO to ICANN Legal regarding the carve out of ccTLD afffairs

Stephen Deerhake @ ASNIC sdeerhake at nic.as
Tue Jul 26 04:07:40 UTC 2022

Greetings fellow Review Mechanism Working Group Members,

Attached please find the correspondence from the ccNSO Council Chair, Alejandra Reynoso, to Samantha Eisner, ICANN Deputy General Counsel.  This correspondence is in response to Ms. Eisner’s correspondence of 5 April 2022 to us in response to our questions we posed to her earlier whilst we were looking at a binding review mechanism.

I encourage you to give it a careful read.

Best Regards,
/Stephen