[Ccpdp-rm] Final report ccPDP 3 Review Mechanism

Sean Copeland sean.copeland at nic.vi
Fri Mar 3 17:18:24 UTC 2023

As a community member, I want to comment on the work effort submitted today and earlier. A lot of thought and consideration went into this, and I hope long after we have all moved on, the quality of the work will be seen as a seminal moment in the ccNSO. On a more personal level, there was a movie when I was growing up called “Mr. Holland’s Opus”  The two PDPs chaired by Stephen are his opus to the community. In the end, in the complexity of character we all share, I hope Stephen is most remembered for this. Thank you also to Dr. E, the members, and the staff - keeping the literary theme, Bernie outdid himself as a ghostwriter. This community is incredibly well served by the people and resources afforded us.

Me

Sent from my iPhone