[Ccpdp-rm] ICANN Board's response to the Review Mechanism Policy crafted by the WG3 Review Mechanism Working Group and adopted by the ccNSO Community and Council

Stephen Deerhake @ ASNIC sdeerhake at nic.as
Wed May 8 21:05:34 UTC 2024

Greetings again,

As promised, I would keep you abreast of Council activity.  Yesterday the Council had a special meeting to discuss how to handle the questions from the Board Caucus which I circulated on the mailing list on 24 April.

The Council agreed that a group comprised of members of the WG and some councilors who were not directly involved in developing the policy would be best positioned to draft the response to the questions.  After the drafting team has completed its work, Council will have to approve the responses, which will then be circulated to the Board Caucus.

If you are interested in participating in the drafting group let me or staff know preferably by Monday 13 May.  The intention is to meet a few times before ICANN80.

Best Regards,

//Stephen