[CCT-IA] Reminder: Requests for clarification

Kapin, Laureen LKAPIN at ftc.gov
Mon Dec 17 17:11:00 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

  In response to this question, I took a look at ICANN compliance’s monthly dashboard.   Given the more detailed monthly reporting on subject matter of complaints and additional breakdown of complaint information regarding Category one safeguards, I don’t think we need a quarterly report as well.  Welcome other people’s views too.

Laureen Kapin
Counsel for International Consumer Protection
Office of International Affairs
Federal Trade Commission
(202) 326-3237
lkapin at ftc.gov