[Area 2] [Area 4] Business Constituency Stress Test #1

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Mon Jan 12 23:09:38 UTC 2015

Thanks Malcolm.

It is indeed, from my point of view, something we might have been missing in our criteria. The AoC is actually in place between the USG and ICANN. When the transition comes, by default, this document would become void. We therefore need to include some kind of measure or mechanism to replace the AoC considering two aspects as far as I can see:

a) A new AoC, or some other kind of document, between ICANN and the community.

b) A new AoC or some other kind of document between the IANA functions manager and the community.

This would be very useful for our call so I encourage all to begin brainstorming on this idea.

Best regards,

León