[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] For your review - CCWG Survey to identify knowledge & expertise

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Feb 2 15:57:52 UTC 2017

Dear All,

In follow up to action item 2, please find for your review a first draft of a survey that would allow CCWG members and participants to identify their knowledge and expertise of relevance to the CCWG deliberations at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Preview/?sm=iJD_2BOGV1jKaYKNKp0YPYtb3Y_2B4CFbFfV9yeuyLPEhTEihhvEs2NtCJXPdZwp3BrQ. At this stage you are requested to review the areas of expertise identified and suggested any additions and / or modifications. Following your input, we will launch the survey so that everyone has an opportunity to fill out the survey and share their respective knowledge and expertise.

Thanks,

Marika

Marika Konings
Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>.