[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] F2f planned in Copenhagen ?

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Feb 2 18:23:27 UTC 2017

And of course, should the CCWG decide to go ahead, for those that are not planning to travel to Copenhagen remote participation will be available.

Best regards,


On 2/2/17, 12:13 PM, "ccwg-auctionproceeds-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Marika Konings" <ccwg-auctionproceeds-bounces at icann.org on behalf of marika.konings at icann.org> wrote:

    Hi Daniel,
    Staff has tentatively requested Wednesday from 15.15 – 16.45 local time for a CCWG-Auction Proceeds meeting. It is up to the CCWG to decide whether or not you want to make use of that slot, but it is easier to cancel the slot than to request one at a later date.
    Best regards,
    On 2/2/17, 12:07 PM, "Daniel Dardailler" <danield at w3.org> wrote:
        With ICANN 58 a couple of months away, I suppose that like me, people 
        need to arrange travel (or not) to Denmark.
        Do we already know if we're going to meet, and which day ?
        And if we don't know yet, when will we know ?
    Ccwg-auctionproceeds mailing list
    Ccwg-auctionproceeds at icann.org

More information about the Ccwg-auctionproceeds mailing list