[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] F2f planned in Copenhagen ?

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Feb 6 02:39:47 UTC 2017

Usually there are sign-up rooms available, but these rooms do not have not any AV or remote participation, nor do these meetings appear on the schedule. However, if you are just looking for a room to have an informal conversation with other CCWG members / participants that may be around, I’m happy to explore the options. Just let me know the preferred time/date and I can see what is available.

Best regards,

Marika