[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] [Ext] Re: Please participate - CCWG Expertise Assessment Survey

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Feb 9 18:03:32 UTC 2017

Hi Daniel,

The survey is only live now – before it was in preview mode, there was a disclaimer at the top of the survey that pointed out that any responses would not be captured so please fill it out again.

And yes, correct, the next call is scheduled for 23 February followed by a next call which will be dedicated to a briefing on legal and fiduciary constraints and ICANN’s mission on 2 March. There will be no call on 9 March.

Best regards,

Marika

    On 2017-02-09 18:00, Marika Konings wrote:
    > Dear All,
    >
    > As discussed during today’s meeting, the CCWG Expertise Assessment
    > Survey is now live: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.surveymonkey.com_r_CCWGAPExpertise&d=DwIDaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=7_PQAir-9nJQ2uB2cWiTDDDo5Hfy5HL9rSTe65iXLVM&m=l6tJBmjZxwjIpO6jlqktydYop3yrJWLe5LaqTiJIAiY&s=-O2JJlWh_aHFixLS228KH_c2SyuHhcpZlTHPb4mzVkU&e= .

    Is that the survey that I already filled (and commented about the
    expertise level) ?
    Is there a way to know who has already replied to these surveys BTW ?
    (or at least if I have)

    > Please complete the survey by Sunday 18 February at the latest. The
    > objective is to share the results of the survey during the next CCWG
    > Auction Proceeds meeting which has been scheduled for Thursday 23
    > February at 15.00 UTC.

    I received another invitation for a March 2nd call, is that correct ?