[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Please participate - survey charter questions #4 and #7 now live

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Thu Jul 13 01:04:47 UTC 2017

Perfect Daniel - you found the survey, was just trying to send it to you.

Dear All - please see below the note from Marika about the surveys for charter questions 4 and 7! Please be so kind to do these surveys ... and, yes, I still have to reply as well 🤠

Talk to you later,
Erika

Sent from my iPhone