[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Example of ICANN study based on ICANN's broader mission

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 18:02:39 UTC 2017

Hello Nadira,

Thanks for sharing this, I think it's a good thing for Internet industry
players to occasionally produce papers that serves as advice/indicators to
policy makers on how to better improve Internet development; an improved
Internet and digital literacy will better "indirectly" support the core
mission of ICANN.

Should ICANN be contributing to such effort? I believe they should. Perhaps
ICANN may want to just keep that at a global level as much as possible.

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos