[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] lotsa money, was Fwd: Board reply to CCWG-AP

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Tue Sep 5 10:31:25 UTC 2017

This text was formulated prior to the mission revision.

But my 2c is this text is clearly bounded by ICANN mission as it's an ICANN text, ICANN cannot go outside of its mission by legal definition.
So any interpretation of the below needs to be within ICANN current mission.

But yes is full agreement that this text should be core.

-J