[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] For your review - updated version open internet definition / description

Daniel Dardailler danield at w3.org
Wed Sep 6 15:56:21 UTC 2017

BTW, I have meant to mention it for a while, I participate (from a
distance) in the IGF Dynamic Coalition on Internet Core Values, which
relates to our Open Internet description.

It's still work-progress, but you can get a recent listing of those core
values at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d7pUJzpEBbZPsLLzEaDovlhc4LKAuu8_B4XogIJjG3g/edit