[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Notes and action items from today's meeting

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 17:55:23 UTC 2017

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the notes, apologies again for missing the call. Just a
quick note on the objectives.

1. I like the fact that it's quite short and encompassing at the same time.

2. It seem to me that bullet point 2 can be comfortably accommodated in
bullet point 1.

3. Since we already have an overall qualifier that the objectives will be
within ICANN mission/core (which I support) I think we don't need to really
spend significant time on get a consensus definition of "Open Internet". If
we must then I suggest we strive to make it as brief, clear and ecompassing
as the objective itself.

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos