[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Proposed Agenda - new gTLD Auction Proceeds Meeting on 21 September 2017

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Thu Sep 21 16:42:29 UTC 2017

Sorry I missed the call. I had all the intention to join, but got a little accident a few hours before the call, that ended in a visit to the ER which took quite a long time. Nothing broken, fortunately, just bruises.

Regards,

Sylvia

Sylvia Cadena | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | sylvia at apnic.net<mailto:sylvia at apnic.net> | +10 GMT Brisbane, Australia | http://www.apnic.foundation<http://www.apnic.foundation/>