[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Reminder - review updated work plan by Wednesday 4 April

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Thu Apr 5 00:11:57 UTC 2018

Hi again,

Just wanted to confirm that I have seen the work plan and approach to the work, and I am ok to commit for weekly meetings if need be. I will try be best to join the meetings as well as contributing through the mailing list.

Kind regards,

Sylvia

---------

Sylvia Cadena | APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs | sylvia at apnic.net | http://www.apnic.foundation
ISIF Asia, WSIS Champion on International Cooperation 2018 | http://www.isif.asia | FB ISIF.asia | @ISIF_Asia | G+ ISIFAsia |
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD,  4101 Australia | PO Box 3646 | +10 GMT | skypeID: sylviacadena | Tel: +61 7 3858 3100 |  Fax: +61 7  3858 3199
* Love trees. Print only if necessary.