[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] revised: proposed outreach letter to external experts

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 13:25:02 UTC 2018

Dear ALL,
Thanks for every one who worked on the experts list and expert letter.
My only concern about the turn-out responses. If we put ourselves on their
foot, there is nothing that answers to their personal or firm that
motivates them to participate.
Can we include something that answers : what I'm getting out of
volunteering and sharing my expertise with CCWG AP people?

Best wishes,
Nadira AL-Araj